Monday 9 May 2011

Even more inspiration!

I was very excited when one of my friends took me to a motor race meeting at the weekend. When I worked as a welding technician for Honda, I saw lots of cars - but not race ones. I met some nice people - even one who said he was a blogger. He wouldn't say who (!) - but he seemed to know me and even asked my advice!

I think it was a McLaren and, because he was quite a big chap, his feet didn't quite fit the pedal area, so he asked me if I could cut some of the frame tubes for him!

But I didn't have my new welding apron with me so I couldn't! I think I might redesign the apron so it can be used by Racecar Engineers.



7 comments:

  1. Alice

    Now your blog is really "motoring" - well done and keep it up!

    xsN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (blush).

    Just to say that the person with the big spanner is not me! I think he was the team manager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff is down t earth, hats off buds out there.
    website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like so much fun!

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Visite your website which was very good..it would be great full to see that such a wild range of products you havv
    thanks by Incubators Products Suppliers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't say it's difficult to get a welding job, but the best paying jobs are reserved for the most experienced and certified guys, which means starting out you probably won't be making a ton of money.

    automation canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email  247officedept@gmail.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete